Ford unveiled its ‘Autolivery’ concept for autonomous drone deliveries at Mobile World Congress (MWC).
Global E-commerce Summit 2016, now less than a month away!
Join E-commerce Facts at Global E-commerce Summit 2016 in Barcelona, 29 May - 1 June, 2016.
Against the backdrop of ever evolving global policies, growth initiatives, new technologies, and shopper engagement demands the Global E-commerce Summit (GES2016) will showcase and share the expertise of top executives and e-commerce thought leaders, along with a roster of influential global policy makers and innovative entrepreneurs.
GES2016 includes the Global E-commerce Roundtable, The European E-commerce Annual Conference, the Global E-commerce Conference, the European E-commerce Awards, and StartupBootcamp. Join E-commerce Facts for 4 days of insightful market analysis, actionable business strategies, useful business cases, and endless networking possibilities.
Topics on the agenda this year include. . .
- Future trends in e-commerce
- Cross-border e-commerce developments
- Starting a start-up in today’s saturated market
- Innovations in online payments and check-out processes
- Cross-border parcel delivery and fulfillment
- Rising consumer demand for online grocery shopping
Visit Global E-commerce Summit for a full list of speakers and summit agenda.